Welcome to The Iceman's Cave (III)

by - 2/18/2012 01:34:00 p.m.


Is it true that you are allergic to Jenni's horses?

- I'm allergic to quite many things like cats and horses. I get a stuffed up nose if I spend a lot of time with them. I had more allergies during the army-time.

What tv-programs do you watch?

- This and that. Mostly sport. Yesterday I was staring at something that my mom watched.

Your favorite movie?

- Finnish movies.

What Finnish icehockey-league do you support?

- I don't personally support anything special. Of course I hope that Espoo's and Helsinki's leagues would do well. I don't follow icehockey with clenched teeth and despite rumors I don't own anything from Tampere's Ilves. May the best league win.

How often do you party?

- It depends a lot. Now I haven't had time to party because of having so much to do. Of course if I'm free and want to go, then I go. I don't have any regulations concerning that. These things are related to normal life just like it is with everybody else too.

How is a good party made, a party where you enjoy yourself?

- I guess it's the good gang. That's where it usually takes off.

Does it have to be karaoke?

- It has been less karaoke although it's usually been fun there. It's not necessary but I rather go to a smaller and more quiet place than to some big disco.

How much and what do you drink during a bar-night?

- Hmmm... Hard to say what I drink. There is no main drink. I usually order a lot of cranberry vodka because my buddies drink a lot of that. I often drink vodka and vichy if I drink.
Are you a person who likes to be comfortable?

- Well not any more than anyone else is. I'm usually fine with everything.

How hard steam-man in sauna are you?

- I like sauna but with normal steam. No sauna-Timo-business for crying out loud!

The sea is here beside, do you swim a lot?

- I swim in the summer. The last time I took a swim in that sea was just before the ice came.

Cold or hot shower?

- It depends a little but I like a really cold shower too. It refreshes quite well.

How much time do you spend in the shower?

- Well as long as I get clean I guess. I don't have any stopwatch there for crying out loud!

Do you sing in the shower?

- No.

Do you wear a bathrobe or do you walk around with a towel over your hips?

- With a towel.

Your favorite cologne/scent?

- I only use the basic deodorant. You get it easy from the gas station!

Do you blowdry your hair?

- No.

What is your favorite music?

- I usually listen to Finnish music from the radio.

You mean radio Suomi Pop?

- I has been less now that people there have changed. It's not as good in the morning as it used to be.

How many cars do you own?

- Five I think. Audi, Fiat, Merc and VW. I guess I get some Lotus too soon but any luggage won't fit into that.

How many tattoos do you have and do they have some meaning?

- Two. I don't think that they have any special meaning.

You have told that you would want to have two children. At which stage do you think starting a family would be actual?

- Of course you want family. It doesn't mean that there should be one or two children. Hopefully I get a family at some point and that all children would be healthy. I think that's the main thing.

I heard that you are very fond of children. Is it true?

- Yes, I like children. I don't have any of my own but I like spending time with them.
What is the secret of your and Jenni's lasting marriage?

- I don't think that we have any secret. Of course we have arguments and nagging at times just like in every other relationship but it's normal life.

How often do you see Jenni?

- We are about every day together at home unless we are on some trips. It has been like that ever since we met.

What mutual hobbies do you have?

- I guess just being home since we both have our own hobbies. I do my own things and Jenni rides everyday.

You May Also Like

0 comments