Welcome to The Iceman's Cave (IV)

by - 2/19/2012 01:35:00 p.m.


What is a good relationship like according to you?

- I'm sure everyone have a different relationship and you can't order what is good for anyone. For as long as both have fun and both feel good to be together is what defines it.

Which one of you are more jealous?

- Hard to tell.

Are you jealous of each other?

- I'm sure eveyone is. Even though you would say that you aren't jealous I think everyone is.

Are you happy?

- Yes. I don't have anything to complain about.

Do you think that Jenni is also happy with you?

- Yes. We wouldn't be together if we weren't happy. Like I said there are always arguments every now and then but I think it's the same for everyone else too.

Do you read Seiska?

- I read it every now and then because we get it in Switzerland! Yeah, the bible comes to our home (laughing).

So you call Seiska jokingly a bible?

- It is sometimes like that, yes!

You May Also Like

0 comments