Welcome to The Iceman's Cave (II)

by - 2/17/2012 01:22:00 p.m.


You have many houses but how many homes do you have?

- This place in Porkkalanniemi is one home and I have another home in Switzerland. I don't think that I have any more homes than anyone else has.

You travel a lot. How many nights per year are you here in Porkkalanniemi?

- I can't say at all. I spend more time here in the summer when the weather is good.

Is the place in Kaskisaari more of a partying place than home?

- No. I use it when I have for example some job stuff in Helsinki.

How do you decorate your apartment? I doubt you go to IKEA by yourself.

- No I don't go to IKEA. This house has been designed by interior-people.

Is there something in the interior that Jenni likes and that you let her have with long teeth?

- Well I don't have terribly much that I would have objected to. I don't pay attention to those kind of details. We have a pretty similar taste but interior is more a thing for women. I'm sure it's more important to them than it is to me for example. We should just let the women take care of these things!

Which room is your favorite room?

- I guess I spend most time on the couch in front of the tv.

What do you serve your friends when they come and visit you?

- It depends of course on which day it is! *laughing* I don't usually ask terribly much, they find their way to the fridge themself.

Do you go to the supermarket yourself?

- I go there quite often. I like to go there but it also depends upon which time you go there. Sometimes there are many people etc. but I like to circle around there.

Do you clean your home yourself?

- Yeah I clean sometimes. I do the normal cleaning myself, like wash my own clothes.

Do you have a housekeeper?

- No. A cleaning lady comes twice a month to sweep the biggest thrash.

Do you make food yourself?

- I make food if I'm home alone.

What is your speciality?

- I guess it's chicken pasta. It's the easiest to make. I'm not any passionate cook.

What is your favorite food?

- I like salmon quite much and meatballs are guite good too.

What is hour favorite drink?

- I drink a lot of milk.

How do you prepare a White Russian the right way?

- I don't know since I haven't drank White Russians for years. I'm sure I couldn't make them the right way.

What about cranberry vodka?

- I guess you mix vodka with some cranberry.

Is Jenni a good cook?

- She is a bit better than me but if we would compete I think it would be quite an even competition.

Does she cook for you often?

- Every now and then. We don't have any rule book about those things, that someone would always have to cook. Often we go out for dinner and sometimes pick up something.

Do you have pets?

- We have three dogs. My mom keeps two Jack Russell terriers and the German Shepard is in Switzerland.

What names do they have?

- Reiska, Peppi and Ajax.

You May Also Like

0 comments