Kimi and Lewis Spanish Interview 2009

by - 7/11/2012 11:31:00 a.m.


Q. Where will you be in 10 years?
KR: I dunno, I mean I'll have nothing to do with Formula One, so maybe do some motorsports for fun, and have a family probably.
LH: Still racing I guess.

Q. The best thing about F1?
KR: Driving
LH: Driving

Q. The worst?
KR: Probably the PR stuff!
LH: There is no worst.

Q. Favourite colour?
KR: Black
LH: Purple

Q. Favourite circuit?
KR: Spa
LH: Monaco

Q. Your job is...
KR: It's my passion, it's also my work, it's what I like.
LH: The best

Q. Spain is...
KR: A nice place, I've been many times in Spain in racing and testing.
LH: Beautiful

Q. Beach or mountains?
KR: Mountains
LH: Beach

Q. 2nd place is?
KR: Losing.
LH: An achievement

Q. Fernando Alonso.
KR: Double world champion! He's a very nice guy, very straightforward
LH: Perfectionist

Q. Speak Spanish?
KR: Ah...not really, no!
LH: I don't know...Ola!....Gracias. Olas amigos?

You May Also Like

0 comments