Kimi 100, Sebastian 0 - Ask Kimi! Part 2

by - 1/23/2012 11:40:00 p.m.

Q: Why do you always wear a cap and sunglasses, even when there is no sun?
Kimi: I like caps and I like sunglasses. I have very sensitive eyes so I have to protect them with the sunglasses.

Q: Have you ever got something special from your fans?
Kimi: I receive a lot of gifts from fans… they can be really inventive and it makes me smile. They remember my birthday, they send their congratulations and their supporting slogans in Finnish. That’s something special, isn’t it?

Q: Why you don’t have a twitter account?
Kimi: Well, I don’t really like twitter... or facebook. I prefer privacy.

Q: What will be your revenge against Sebastian Vettel after what he did on the podium? Did you see the pictures?
Kimi: Yeah I saw that, it was funny. The revenge will come soon enough, I hope! Getting on the first step of the podium would be a good start.

Q: Who’s better at badminton, you or Sebastian Vettel?
Kimi: I keep on winning! It’s something like 100 to 0 so far... Q: What situation makes you nervous on the race track? Kimi: If somebody is doing something really stupid. But luckily right now the grid is very talented!

You May Also Like

0 comments