Chocolate or Strawberry? - Ask Kimi!

by - 1/22/2012 11:42:00 p.m.

Q: What ice cream flavour do you like most?
Kimi: [smiles] There is no specific flavour… vanilla, chocolate, strawberry the traditional Finnish ice cream flavour – whatever is available.

 Q: What was your first car and what do you have in the garage these days? Have you still got the Enzo?
Kimi: It was a Lada, a used one. I had good fun with it. I haven’t got the Enzo anymore but I have a nice Lotus Evoras S, which is a really good compromise.

Q: What kind of music do you listen to and who is your favourite singer / band?
Kimi: Most of all I like the music the Finns play. I also like Linkin Park, I think they’re cool. Q: How would you know if you have done a perfect lap?

Kimi: There is not a perfect lap, only in dreams. You can get a great lap without any mistakes, but you can always improve it, believe me!

You May Also Like

0 comments