Grosjean eyes Lotus chance

by - 1/23/2013 07:42:00 p.m.


Romain Grosjean has insisted he will be going all out to prove Lotus right in giving him a new deal for the 2013 Formula One campaign.
The Swiss driver's future was in the balance in the post season, after his 2012 campaign was littered with high-profile crashes including a dramatic multi-car incident at the Belgian Grand Prix.

Grosjean looked set to lose his seat alongside Kimi Raikkonen but following talks with owners Genii Capital, the 26-year-old was given a second chance.

With the Australian Grand Prix taking place on March 17, Grosjean is looking forward to the start of the season and making the most of his opportunity.

He said to Sky Sports News: "(It was) not an easy end of the season but I think I've learnt how to put everything together for this year. We know that there won't be any more chances so I'll have to deliver what the team want.

"It's not a secret that I started work with a psychologist in September last year and it went very well during the winter. I had a lot of discussion with Genii (Capital), the owner, to try to help them understand and take the right decision. And when they called me to say, 'Okay we go again for one more year' I was more than happy."

source

You May Also Like

0 comments