Mistakes on Saturday hampered us in India, says Kimi Raikkonen

by - 10/28/2012 12:40:00 p.m.


Kimi Raikkonen is not moving anywhere. Lotus is going to be his home for another year and the way he has performed on his return to Formula One, Kimi should be fairly satisfied.

After another points finish in the Indian Grand Prix this Sunday, Kimi is still six points ahead of Red Bull's Mark Webber in third place on the Driver's Championship. The 2007 World Champion spoke ahead of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix this weekend. Excerpts...


Tell us about your previous experience at Abu Dhabi?
So far I have done only one race in Yas Marina circuit in Abu Dhabi. It was my last race with Ferrari and of course my last before I moved to rallying.


You didn't race for two years after that race - is there any relationship between the two?
That was a boring race, I can tell you! I finished the race back in 12th position and there was nothing I could do during the race. I'm looking forward to improving on my record at the track and I'm sure it should be a more interesting race for me this time round!


read more

You May Also Like

0 comments