Raikkonen targets Valencia win

by - 6/25/2012 10:49:00 p.m.


Kimi Raikkonen is confident that he can claim his first win of the season at next weekend's European Grand Prix in Valencia.
The Finn returned to Formula One with Lotus this season following a two-year break from the sport and, after a string of impressive performances, sits sixth in standings.

2012 has been one of the most unpredictable seasons in history and so far there have been different winners in each of the seven races.

The 2007 world champion admits he is desperate to add his name to the list and believes the Valencia circuit could be perfect for him.

"I love winning and that's what I'm always trying for," Raikkonen said. "I've never won in Valencia, so it's a good target.

"Last time I raced in Valencia I finished in third after starting from sixth on the grid which was not too bad."

You May Also Like

0 comments