Mikko's comment on KimI

by - 4/24/2012 03:45:00 p.m.

when I heard Kimi would come to WRC at first, I thought he would struggle hard because F1 and WRC are totally different categories although it's the same motor sports. someone also said, liken to ball games, it's different like football and basketball. it's impossible that the top football player tries to become top basket ball player suddenly, isn't it? so even if he is ex F1 world champion, I thought he would have tough time. but once he came, he got 5th position and scored best time although he could not be on the podium. this is astonishing, and his fine showing was exceeded my expectations. even if you do rally for years and driving top machine, there are lots of drivers who never score the best time. I believe he could have won if he continued. as the same Finnish, I also have to work harder to become the world champion!

You May Also Like

0 comments