Sebastian Vettel on His Friendship with Kimi Raikkonen

by - 3/26/2012 02:16:00 p.m.


Kimi Raikkonen and Sebastian Vettel are close friends. They spend as much time together as they can.

- "I like the fact that he's really honest", Vettel says.

- "He's always been like that. Very outspoken. I have met a lot of people. Some are nice and some aren't. But honesty is a good quality. At least for me it's important. And Kimi is very honest. And he's a good guy."

- "I try to spend as much time as I can with Kimi. Last year we played badminton. We're both very busy so we could only play once. I lost."

At the Chinese GP the two entertained each other and the surrounding media by assembling puzzles and playing board soccer.

http://www.iltalehti.fi/formulat/201204 ... 9_fo.shtml

You May Also Like

0 comments