Jari Matti Latvala on Kimi

by - 1/26/2012 08:24:00 p.m.



““Kimi is a national hero in Finland. I also respect him, so I am pleased to find out he is fast from the beginning of his return to F1. I am really happy that his WRC career years didn’t come out minus to his driving in F1. His F1 fan might have been disappointed because he didn’t win, but it’s not so easy to win in WRC. We rally drivers start learning how to make pace note since youth, remember the surface and characteristics of the road and run various courses. We start career with slower car and try and fail, and learn slowly. But Kimi did it with short limited time in 2 years and nearly get it. How he grew up as rally driver is not usual. I can only be surprised at what he achived in such short period. So I am a bit disappointed he left WRC on the way to growth. I would like to fight for rally again in future with Kimi.””

Jari Matti Latvala

You May Also Like

0 comments