Just some tipical Kimi Raikkonen quotes…

by - 10/20/2011 01:55:00 p.m.


Kimi, what’s the 5th grid place like? - It’s the 5th grid place.
What makes TAG Heuer special? - It’s ok.
Kimi, you speak a little bit? - Yeah, one two.. three..
How does it feels to drive at 300 km/h? - It feels normal.
The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you? - It protects my head.
Do you have any special rituals when the helmet is concerned like many have? - I wipe it so that I can see better.
Is it true that sometimes you’re bored in the car?
Only when I am in front by a country mile, like in Melbourne last year. Then you are thinking about other things or you’re playing with the buttons on the steering wheel. Then I suddenly missed a braking point. This year unfortunately we haven’t had such race.
 What are the kind of things that make you angry in normal life, as you say?
If you keep asking questions like those.

You May Also Like

0 comments