No calorie-counting for F1's 'iceman'

by - 3/09/2009 10:00:00 p.m.

Raikkonen not interested in the weight game

Much of the 2009 grid spent the winter losing weight, but Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen this week counted himself out of the calorie-counting chatter.

Asked by La Gazzetta dello Sport to reveal how many pounds or kilograms he shed since the 2008 season finale, the 29-year-old answered: "I don't know, I have not checked. But I am happy with my weight."

The 2007 title winner also said he would not enter the debate about driver roles within the Maranello team this year, after Felipe Massa raced to six Grand Prix wins last season.

Asked if he is now the team leader or the challenger, Raikkonen said: "I am not interested! Everyone starts the season equal."

[Source]

You May Also Like

0 comments