Disclaimer

by - 3/01/2009 11:31:00 p.m.

Whilst I will take care to report accurate information and use reputable sources - Kimi Raikkonen News exists only for entertainment purposes.

I do not claim to own any images used on Kimi Raikkonen News, unless otherwise stated. Therefore, credit will always be given to the source of every image.

In turn, if you wish to re-host any images, it would be appreciated if appropriate credit was given to Kimi Raikkonen News as your source.

I will only use images on Kimi Raikkonen News, which I believe to be in the public domain. However, if you are the owner of an image or/and text used on Kimi Raikkonen News and find it to violate any copyright infringements please email me at: serena_kally@hotmail.com and I will promptly remove the image or/and text.

You May Also Like

0 comments