Kimi Räikkönen wishes to drive for Ferrari for... ever

by - 1/16/2009 09:31:00 p.m.

Kimi Räikkönen wishes to drive for Ferrari for the remainder of his Formula One career.
“This will probably be the last team I race for”, Räikkönen revealed at Ferrari's annual winter retreat in Italy's Madonna di Campiglio.
"I don't want to go elsewhere. I'm happy where I am and I have another two years on my contract", Räikkönen said.
Räikkönen also said that the persistent rumours that Fernando Alonso might switch from Renault to Ferrari do not bother him.
Ferrari team boss Stefano Domenicali has said that Räikkönen often seems as if he is “on his own planet”. But even Domenicali’s comments do not stir the Finn.

”It does not bother me. The important thing is that I’m here”, Räikkönen said in affirming his current location.

[via Helsingin Sanomat]

You May Also Like

0 comments