Q&A with Kimi

by - 10/21/2008 03:28:00 p.m.

Mr. Räikkönen do you still enjoy your job?
Of course it makes more fun when you have good results, but sometimes you have a black series. But it does not take me fun of driving. I love it.

What do you find so great?
I just like the feeling to move at the limit.

What’s your problem 2008?
Of course my last races were not good. But I have not lost the speed. But when there is something on the car what bothers me I can not win. We made some wrong decisions. That has cost me the season. But we learned from that and will benefit from it 2009.

Which decisions do you mean?
We changed the car. That was apparently not good for me. In Spa we came back to the old configuration. But at that time I was already behind in the standing. The improvement came too late.

Why does Felipe Massa have fewer problems?
No idea. Probably Felipe has found a better set-up. I have tried to go the same way but although I was not happy with the handling. We had to rebuild the car completely for me. And as I said: slowly I feel better.

How hard is it for you to be beaten by your team mate?
That happens once. But it doesn’t end yet my career. I come back. Although I must admit: Over such a long time, I was never so slow. But I know why and I will stop it.

Who is your favourite for the title?
Lewis is in front but that can change. This I have shown last year. I would not bet my money on anyone. For Felipe and Ferrari it would be nice if he would get the title. But honestly: I don’t care who wins it.

You May Also Like

0 comments