Kimi&Jenni - all about the couple

by - 7/18/2008 07:30:00 p.m.

Kimi: "Living a high life has the bad and good sides. You always have to remember that people are interested to know what you do and where you go. But that shouldn't be the most important thing in your mind. You would definitely go crazy if you should sit at home all the time!"

Jenni and Kimi admit that they're each other's best friends. Living together is really easy and simple and the couple like to spend time together. They share everything and solve the problems out together. They haven't had big fights yet.

Jenni: "We hardly ever fight. We might argue sometimes because we both are very stubborn persons and we don't give up easily. Kimi is the one who comes to apologize first." (gives Kimi a loving look)

Kimi: "People often ask if we have enough time for each other at all. I think we are together more than an average couple. Actually we are together 24 hours a day. You can't take your fiancée at work with you in every relationship."

It's Kimi's wish that Jenni comes with him to the Grand Prix's.

Kimi: "It means a lot to me. It's great that the person who means the world to you is there cheering and keeping fingers crossed for you. If the race didn't go so well at least you have someone to be angry at." (grins)
 Each other's supporting belongs to their life.

Jenni: "We live mainly with Kimi's schedule. I organize my own things so they won't bother Kimi's races or testings. During the season I support Kimi with all my heart. The roles change when the season is over and I'm doing my model works in Finland. Then Kimi knows how to help and support me."

Engagement means a promise of marriage to Kimi and Jenni.

Kimi: "I can't understand why people play with these things. When I proposed Jenni I knew she was the love of my life. Love at the first sight, as they say. If living together doesn't feel right, why you should bother to spend time with the other one?"
Jenni: "We are getting married someday, but that's not topical right now. The wedding need so much organizing and we have to arrange everything by Kimi's schedules. I have heard rumours from Finland of our wedding day. How that could be true if even we don't know the exact day?"

Kimi and Jenni both love children very much.

Kimi: "We want to have kids in the future and start a family. A Formula 1 driver can start a family just like everybody else. At the moment our life is so busy, living on the road. Starting a family and getting married doesn't belong to our plans right now. Besides, I think we both are still kids ourselves.
Every relationship demands spoiling and enjoying of the time together.
Jenni is the more romantic part of us. She likes to light candles and have romantic dinners but I like those too."
How Kimi spoils Jenni?

By bringing me some candies laughs Jenni and adds that all small surprises are important, the way the things are presented and what is meant by them. No matter was it candies or something else.

Kimi and Jenni will spend the Christmas in Finland.

Jenni: "Even though we have a wonderful home in Switzerland I couldn't imagine that we would spend the Christmas there all by ourselves. Christmas is traditional family celebration and that's how we want to spend it. We will stay at Kimi's parents and at my parent's houses. We will eat well and enjoy the harmony of Christmas."

When we ask from the couple their most memorable moment together the answer comes right away.

"It was the day we met for the first time", the lovers say together.

You May Also Like

0 comments