Q & A with Colin Kolles

by - 5/26/2008 08:36:00 p.m.



Q. Are you pleased with the good showing or just totally disappointed with the outcome?

Colin Kolles: I am definitely disappointed, but at least for Adrian and the team we showed that in equal conditions (mixed) that we can be very competitive. Unfortunately we have to improve our car, we are not (normally) at that level. But we always have races like this and it's traditional for our team that we are there.

Q. When did you realise that this race could be something special?

CK: I knew it this morning because I was completely confident, like I was here last year and as I was in Fuji. I know the abilities of the team and I know the abilities of the driver, even in a less competitive car.

Q. What is your take on Adrian's accident with Kimi. Is anyone to blame?

CK: I don't have to blame Kimi. He did a mistake, it's a race incident and there's nothing more to say? It's unfortunate that it was Kimi, who is a friend, that it happened with him. But what can I say, that's life!"

Q. What was your reaction when it happened?

CK: Shit! And then I hoped, because it looked as if he could continue, I hoped that there was nothing damaged. So we had some communication on the radio together, but then he said that he had a puncture. Unfortunately it was not only a puncture, the whole suspension broke.

You May Also Like

0 comments